Catch updates, future plans, and other bits of info on Soda's Fashions.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Dragoncon, England, and Custom Skins!

Sorry guys for being totally absent recently. This weekend was Dragoncon which totally consumed me all weekend. I met ONE person from SL - he had a second life sticker on his badge and i was like "WHERE did you get one of those?!". I apparently missed out on the meetup. I suck. but as always, the con was a blast. i participated in an all female Batman villain group on sunday night which was a big hit.

I will get caught up on ALL my IMs in the next couple of days, but then i will be out of the country for 2 weeks! I am going to jolly ol' England! I seriously can't wait. So if you IM me after this friday. expect a delay in response. I am pretty sure i wont have internet access.

But i do have some awesome plans for Soda in the works. Not counting the new makeups i have created for the Andrea Skins, which are DONE but sadly probably wont go up until i get back from england, i am also working on customizable skins. I don't have everything worked out yet, but it will work basically like a catalog of lip, eye, and eyebrow choices that you can combine to create the perfect face combo. I am super excited about doing it, since I know everyone wants their own special skin and I think this is a good way to do it. I just gotta work out the logistics. If you have any suggestions on what you might like to see as an option, please let me know. I am open for anything!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Since you asked, I am especially fond of glossy, soft looking, almost but not quite cupid's bow lips - but fuller.

I also like exotic looking eyes :)

3:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home