Catch updates, future plans, and other bits of info on Soda's Fashions.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Man, Finally!

I am super late in this but only JUST NOW got tagged :)
The Rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Random facts!:


1) I am a photographer in my spare time. i like beauty photography most. you can see some of my photography here : http://allison-rose.deviantart.com/


2) I have 4 cats! no, i am not a crazy cat lady (yet)


3) I used to be a cosplayer. ok.. so maybe i still am occasionally. don't tell anyone.


4) I talk in my sleep. a lot. and say some really strange things. i always wonder if that might be what i am dreaming about, but i dont remember. if it is, then i think i must have some terrifying dreams!


<<<<<5) I have a tattoo of the Auryn on my back (see pic) Thats the amulet from The Neverending Story, which is my favorite book. The tattoo is the movie version of the design, though. It's just prettier :)


6) I still have a great love for 80's music. I cant help it! And i secretly love 80's fashion even though I don't actually wear it myself.
7) I think I might have been one of the first people to keep an online journal. Back in the day, when i was an angsty teenager, i made the crappiest online journal ever. I didn't know that other people did this. I had no idea people ever actually read anything I wrote until I started to have "fans". Now, of course, EVERYONE keeps an online journal. But I was a pioneer, damnit! EDIT: OMG it still exists on the web!!!!! complete with really embarassing pictures of 14 year old me.. ok i gotta share the horror of it: http://members.aol.com/xmystique/ dont laugh too hard, although I am. man was i an angsty bitch.
8) Ummm. crap i cant think of anything else.. and i think i am late for work. so thats it from me!
AND I tag: Anyone who hasnt been tagged yet!

1 Comments:

Blogger feles_seitan said...

OMG, are you a fellow hornet?

7:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home