Catch updates, future plans, and other bits of info on Soda's Fashions.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Fiona Skin now available at Soda!


Those of you that are members of the Soda Update Group might remember a special Beta skin I gave away to new members. Well that skin has been polished and is now available for sale!
This skin comes in 5 different makeups, each makeup includes 5 lip colors for one low price of $800L! There are also freckled and non freckled versions inluded, so thats 10 skins for the price of one!
Fatpacks are also available at a discounted price.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Okay so I know I'm like crazy late but I just stumbled upon this post. Yay my store. Hehe. Sorry, I got excited.
~Shinesse

1:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home