Catch updates, future plans, and other bits of info on Soda's Fashions.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Who likes surprises?



http://slurl.com/secondlife/Plush%20Omicron/227/199/21


Okay, so I was trying to think of something to do with the custom skins from the Skin Designer that never get picked up. Yes, it happens, as much as it saddens me. But since they've been created and uploaded, it seems a shame to let them go to waste. So I figured I would give other the opportunity to have a unique skin at a fraction of the price. I picked a couple of my favorites from the abandonded skins and put them in boxes in the mainstore. They are a ONE TIME BUY. So once you buy them, that particular skin is gone forever. So it is still unique to you.

But there's one catch. You don't really know what you're gonna get. I was reminded of being a kid and going to the Sanrio store. There, they had a bin of plain white boxes with prices on them. You pay the money and get the random prize. Sometimes it was worth more than you paid, but sometimes it was equal. Well this works the same way except its ALWAYS worth more than you paid. And i have labled them by skintone so at least you can get something you might actually wear.

So go check it out. if these disappear, I may add more. So keep checking.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good good good......

4:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home