Catch updates, future plans, and other bits of info on Soda's Fashions.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

all kinds of announcements


First off, Soda now has its own sim!!! Well, almost. I purchased a sim with my longtime land partners and RL friends, owners of Second Wave Apparel and Bonbonniere. We have officially moved in to the new sim, called Soigne.



We will be having a grand opening fashion show this Saturday at 12-noon SLT. My new skin line, called the Persona skin line, will be debuted at the show. I will post more info about these skins afterwards :)

I also have a new update group. I have merged my group with SWA & Bonbonniere, so you can get updates from all 3 of us plus lots and lots of freebies. To join, just visit the new sim and click on any of the group signs around the sim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home